The EnerVista 650 Setup software interface is the preferred method to edit settings and view actual values because the PC monitor can display more information in a simple comprehensible format.
The following minimum requirements must be met for the EnerVista 650 Setup software to properly operate on a PC:
- Pentium® class or higher processor (Pentium® II 300 MHz or higher recommended)
- Windows® NT 4.0 (Service Pack 3 or higher), Windows® 2000, Windows® XP
- Internet Explorer® 5.0 or higher
- 64 MB of RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 40 MB of available space on system drive and 40 MB of available space on installation drive
- RS232C serial and/or Ethernet port for communications to the relay